Tuesday, May 16, 2017

One step

 Since now,our company was setup for several months,cheap jerseysand now I join to the team and company will be prepare rush to the first step.
Thanks for my two friends contribute their best time and energetic energy to the beginning,that not easy.
     Now we need to push the facility to make our product as fast as possible,it's not a effortless work.At beginning my friend Jone communicate to the facility found it hard to push the project  and nearly break down.Then Robot join in and help Jone,little by little ,things had some changed and Jone
made lots of vigor to change their deep-rooted minds also.
     I sure of  the thing will succeed in the end and we all will cover the tough road to see the bright sun shine delightly.
     I need to improve my own capacity just like :
        1,advanced english ability include oral,enrich vocabulary,cheap snapback hatsand write.
        2,positive attitude
        3,form my own style in doing things and to people(speak,manner ,) 
        4,aggressive
        5,stand any not good word from friends and strike back properly,also make myself live in this situation freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment