Thursday, September 22, 2016

Garmin sport watch.

There are many kinds of models of Garmin, I was told 735xt is the new product and looks smart for female than others, so I bought one from the internet.
Due to English version is cheaper than Chinese one, I think it is easy for me to do the first set up on it. Unfortunately these days I am really headache, I thought the set up which is only for personal profile everybody knows how to deal, and following the direction like other software Le xin, Keep or Gu Dong as I did before. I could ever have imagined many data like heart rate, pace, time in different sections need to be set up in the computer first, after doing the connection between watch-mobile or watch – computer, then can get the summary report.
Frankly speaking I am not so smart on the digital things, when the models of the indoor run and indoor swimming, the time are not Beijing Time I found, the show is 8 hours late, when I checked and asked the hot line or my friend who has Garmin watch as well, but nobody can give me easy answers, learning by doing, my fingers has been tasted many times from the morning to the evening, till today some questions are still there. This morning I called the hot line again before 9am is opening hour started, they let me sent my Garmin file by Email. I am not sure yet this time they can settle or not. But anyway I have fed up with my watch or maybe I hate myself not smart as young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment